lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So, I have another question for today - When we come to US for H1 it is employer based, implying that if you change employer, the H1 papers have to be resubmitted for approval. 

On which visa is Anupama on? Can she simply switch employers? (she originally was suppose to work for employet z and now she works for Spice n C....then have they taken care of that?

Or is it too much logic to think in such a daily show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Like you said, too much logic!

She literally flew in Thu Thu Thu Airlines

So her Visa is ‘Udaan’ Visa sponsored by Devika.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all H1B/L1B, L1A is given to IT professional or STEM back ground only 

Specifically L1B and L1A is very tough as 50% are rejected, L1A is for ppl who are managerial position or 8 years plus exp in technical IT field only rest all rejected 

They are not given to cooks who are 11th fail like anupama 

B1 visa is given to business guys who have to go for meetings now and than 

I do not understand how maa got H1B, H1X, H4 or L1B or L1A etc visas without STEM degree or masters degree

F1 is given to student visa who go to study or research 

J1 visa may apply to cooks but thats only short term for young cooks mostly not 55 year old anupama kinds and 0-1 visa may be for extraordinary skills 

Anyone above 40 year old will not get visa easily for work in usa atleast 

USA do not want above 40 year olds as they will be burden to govt medical issues etc 

Other than visiting visa no way anupama can get any other visa in usa 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anupama is not in the USA located on planet earth. She is on a different planet or an alternate universe called "Shahiverse". The way there are multiple Kangs in the MCU, there are numerous USAs in the galaxy.

In Anupama's USA any Tom, Dick, and Harry can get a visa to work in the country. And Anupama is MAA -- more powerful than Captain Marvel! She can even become the prime minister of a country as she knows to ruin, sorry run a house efficiently. 

Atleast be happy she boarded some plane to reach the US. Otherwise I thought she will get into an autorickshaw in Ahmedabad and in the next few minutes arrive in New York. The auto driver would have taken a shortcut through London!

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I had already answered this question in deepu helping her start a new business thread!!!!

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't put so much brains in Anupama kind of daily soapsmiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think has gone there on T3 visa (Thu Thu Thu visa)

smiley36

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is a EPIC and hilarious response. Ended up bursting in laughter. :)

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Visa passport jaaye bhaad mein amriki junta waiting for aunty ki nukkhad khaana isthallsmiley37

Originally posted by: lizzb1987

So, I have another question for today - When we come to US for H1 it is employer based, implying that if you change employer, the H1 papers have to be resubmitted for approval. 

On which visa is Anupama on? Can she simply switch employers? (she originally was suppose to work for employet z and now she works for Spice n C....then have they taken care of that?

Or is it too much logic to think in such a daily show?