Will Mongas parents break their maunvrat atleast now or they plan to be mannequins
Oh Santosh will wail, that now who will marry Keerat?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Will Mongas parents break their maunvrat atleast now or they plan to be mannequins
Oh Santosh will wail, that now who will marry Keerat?
Originally posted by: Reader17
Because he wants her as a trophy wife, it is not love. It is ego and yes revenge too.
The whole track is trash and not convincing at all.
It's just not connecting to their core personalities 🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤢🤢🤢🤢
Episode end mein we will get slap and the episode will have Angad-Garry-Veer fight arguments according to sbb.
I think makers nein decide nahi Kiya abhi tak.
Slap pe pura focus hoga.
Definitely. Kerry kab hoga I don't know.
Itbeill happen but when , I don't know and Tbh I don't want to know.
Angad sahiba slap was kind of closure for me for TMD
Originally posted by: Vaidehi49
Vj and Jatin were just Wow ❤️
Jatin surprised me really 💯
Tushar is also doing ok
But still I feel somewhere he is not able to pull off the ' way to good 'Character.
But still even he is good.
But
Vj and Jatin just raised the bar 💯
And Regarding why does Veer wants to marry Keerat
It's for Revenge. Bas.....
Usse haasil karna chahta hain.
Veerat are currently not in love with each other that's for sure.
Jatin was good, he was behaving like a total psycho.
I know it acting and whatsoever but did not like VJ doing that scene in the precap and that is my opinion.
I want to see 2 teams (not triangles)
Sahiba garry keerat
Angad veer seerat
Wahi milega....
serry nahi KERRY.
Reader ji read my dm
So u mean next track is angad's death?
Ya gaya angad hospital mein redemption ke liye?
Ab pata nahi aage kya hoga, but Chooda tootna is considered apshagun.
I said Serry as characters.
Not Kerry as a ship
Seerat was Whitewashed for Sahan issues and sahiba was the one who suffered not Seerat.
Meanwhile Garry was Whitewashed and got Redemption arc so that Veer can be destroyed and Kerry can be Established as a ship ( woh bhi nahi hua, It came out like instant noodles )
Serry as Characters.