chaichaichai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

These Poddar boys are quite weak-willed and superficial characters. So much heartbreak for a girl after literally knowing her for 2 days.

They basically fell in "love" (more like attraction/lust) for a beautiful girl who had zero substance herself - I don't remember ever seeing either pair Armaan/Ruhi or Rohit/Ruhi ever spend meaningful time together or even have a full conversation (maybe I missed those episodes??)

Rohit acted like a selfish little brat who ran away because he didn't get his love reciprocated. So much heartbreak for an arranged marriage that lasted all of 2 days. They didn't even get to know each other for him to be acting like such a Majnu.

Armaan has zero willpower to stay away from Ruhi, and no guts to tell her to stay away from him.

These are supposed to be educated lawyers fighting cases for clients - they can't even handle things in their own personal lives. They drop their work and everything with no notice for the smallest dramas that happen in their home. I really feel for their clients. smiley37