Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Alamelu

Another great update

Geet feeling so terrible about dev. She is now realizing that Abhishek was right about devs feelings for her 

How much ever she tried she cannot bring feelings for dev. She probably knows internally that it’s Maan but has not outwardly accepting this

But for now she just wants peace from her family   She is afraid her family will push the wedding even sooner   Poor kid. Only 19 and this!!!!

Looking at present waiting eagerly to know how she was able to get out of the wedding!

coming to Maan — geet trying her best to apologize to Maan. He acting as if she does not bother him and he is so unaffected by her   But so not true. He is not accepting that she affects him. For now his statement is she is simple innocent and pure and does not deserve to be attached to him in any way he admires her for her hard work

That is his defense when adi and samyrah ask him why Maan gets upset when geet is dragged into any confrontation 

he is cornered for sure when samyrah would not give up questioning him about geet 

he honestly feels what he said about geet. She is innocent pure and honest and caring at the same time

look at how she saved Savitri from masked men who were troubling her. Maan is thankful to her but ofcourae did not voice it out 

Great analysis as always. Absolutely treasure your amazing feedback. 
True, being 19 yet facing so many scars already. The society is very harsh. Particularly with vulnerable young girls.
Thanks for reading.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Iptida

hope that you are well

will be waiting for the update smiley1

Hi, yes the update was ready but I got busy. Thought to update in the morning but changed my mind & going to update now. Hope to get huge huge comments from you whenever you read it. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi, Still 5+ readers are yet to catch up on the last chapter (16). 

However, I will be updating this very soon within +- 2 days. 

Do shower your feedback as the next update is crucial. There is a probability of a double update. 

Celebrating 9 Years of GHSP...The Phenomenal Love Saga ** ~ || | Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

UPDATING as promised. This is going to be the turning point, you will know why. 
I have stated earlier too my stories develop with details and thus can appear slow in progress, but that's how I like to develop a plotline. 
This is a very crucial, humongous double update revolving around all the characters that affect our main protagonist (Geet), thus kindly share your likes and reviews with me. Thanks to everyone who has liked and commented on the previous part. 💜🤞

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

[Tagged readers kindly scroll up for update]

6237060_orig.jpg

Double Update with 6800+ Words

Happy February. 

Next update when the target is achieved! 💗

It is kind of hard to update during my schedule, but I am trying. So here is a double update. Your feedback serves as the guidance that I seek badly so kindly shower likes and comments and do tell me if you enjoyed the update. 

CONTENTS

CHAPTER 16 || CHAPTER 19

Don't forget to like and comment.
Thank you for reading 🌸💜

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Tagged members, scroll up to read the new update!

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Please scroll up to read the new updates!

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Part 17 - 18

Nice updates

Like maan geet convo... it shows maaneet care for others 

Geet life is full of pain n one more addition maan's aunt ... Its like abhishek kam tha jo ye bhi aa gyi😡😡😡

Abhi part 😡😡😡 hate that guy  I thought he is dirty mind but now he proved himself as cruel monster 😡😡😡

Like the way u differentiate geet feels with maan n abhi ... Love n lust 

Poor geet was still with that abhi n now this goons 😥

Thanks for updates 🤗

Waiting for MP update

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 17

Fantastic , Hurtful and so Amazing Chapter 

Geet was truly worried about Maan's injuries and the fact that

he could get rusticated from college 

however Maan was very calm and did not want Geet involved.

but one amazing fact is that Maan could see the genuine care in her eyes for him.

he also explains Geet that it's no big deal Reyansh surely wanted Maan to go through

problems and be in trouble with the authories 

but the fact that Maan has the ability to soften himself just for Geet must mean 

he somehow cares about her .

Maan's aunt Sulekha Devi is another person that has hurt Geet emotionally , dragging her father

into everything and trying to make that Geet herself has caused an issue and that is the reason

she is working and gaining trust of Savitri Devi.

Hell I just hate this Abhishek , he is arrogant and worst not even knowing Geet's feelings he wants

to act all possessive for no reason .