Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

I know I am due with my comment here.. will do soon

Hi no worries. smiley31

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Venom1103

Wow . Superb update . Your characterisation on Maan is  good . Thanks for update . 💐

Thanks a lot for the support. Do continue to show your love so that I can bring more entertaining new updates. smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet980

Thanks for updating. 

Chapter 16. Outstanding update. So many things happened. Maan is so angry after he understood that Geet's fiance is for real. He kept saying go back to your fiance like a taunt. Really loved Geet understanding her mistake of slapping him and apologizing. Maan's excuses of him helping anyone at Geet's place is hurtful. 

Finally something from Geet's side. Beautifully written that Geet accepted she has hidden feeling for him. Just wish she would have said this to Maan. Dev proposed Geet. He was so respectful. He seems to really love her. Geet declined very politely. She doesn't feel anything for Abhishek or Dev. 

Geet's mom is going to divorce her dad so this is why she is forcing her to settle down witn abhishek. 😱 Who is after Savitri Devi? Geet saved her timely. Why didn't they inform Maan's grandfather? Also where are Maan's parents?

Maan and Reyansh fighting again. Maan beat him. He deserved that. He tried to use Geet's name to irk Maan and it worked. Only Geet stopped him. Aww that is so sweet. He shielded her and doesn't want those shameless people see Geet. 

Adi and Sam confronted Maan. He is in his typical denial mode. But like that he said he respects Geet. And indicated he has forgiven Geet for the slap. He couldn't hear Sam's accusations about Geet. Great development here. Maan taking Geet's side behind her back. He doesn't care if he gets expelled. He only cares about Geet. Waiting for next part. 

Hi, thanks for reading and such amazing comments as always.

Bold green - Well he was not being serious, iykwim.

Red - So that he doesn't worry and leave everything in London. It was Savitri devi's decision.

Purple - Will be revealed in the present track.

Stay tuned. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Sorry for delayed response and being inconsistent. 

Part 15

Well she could not bear the pain and anger of his silent gaze and though angry, he could not speak a word against her…  Maaneet smiley27

Seems like Sam is a family friend the way he brought her to his room… uff that hurts smiley28.. aise private place - his room is Geet’s .. upper say he said - he needs privacy .. pain smiley19 but Maan Babu guessa hain thappad khaker.. understand [Hahahah this was so cute and true]

And ohh loved the part where he saved her. Uska dantna and Geet is all out to Manoo him.. gusse me bhi he is there for her.. [That he always will be] her safety and fears are above his anger smiley27 and the serene eye lock happened… 

And see the present Maan, uff all fida on her.. so openly and crazily…  so much love he has to shower on her smiley9 Why did she cry?

part 16

Maan’s anger at peak because that chindi [Lmaoooo smiley37Whenever I hear this word I can't stop laughingcalled. I am with you in this Maan

Dev part -  no comment 

So Geet saved Savitri Devi but she could feel that there definitely is a trouble in Khurana paradise.. her own family situation is pathetic .

Lastly ,  Maan unusual reaction on mention of Geet in wrong a way, is hitting the eyeballs. While enemies are using this weakness against him his friends have questions he is running away from.
smiley31

Hi, can totally understand you might be busy. Appreciate your amazing comments. It made me smile with such heart warming response. ❤️

Bold red - Bang on. Despite everything he holds her in a high ground. A single slap can't diminish that so easily. 

Blue - The reason for her tears and sadness is something very silly laced with her usual insecurities. 

Thank you so much for the cutest and funny comment ever. Loved it. smiley31 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Hi, Still 5+ readers are yet to catch up on the last chapter (16). 

However, I will be updating this very soon within +- 2 days. 

Do shower your feedback as the next update is crucial. There is a probability of a double update. 

Celebrating 9 Years of GHSP...The Phenomenal Love Saga ** ~ || | Geet - Hui  Sabse Parayee

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

hope that you are well

will be waiting for the update smiley1

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Migraine

That was tough. How can Maan not forgive her after so sweet apology? What if Geet would have said yes to Dev? At least he is better than that toxic Abhishek. 

He already has forgiven just taking time to concede.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Migraine

Present possessiveness completely matched with past this time how Maan doesn't want anyone to look at his Geet. I hope Maan comes out of his denial and embraces the truth because in Geet's situation don't expect her to take any drastic step. Make him know about Geet's situation please

What denial? smiley2

WaveTeal thumbnail

Thanks a lot for your views. Are we sure he has feelings for Geet? I will be annoyingly defending this until the end lol. Please do comment more as it's really interesting to see different POVs.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetcraze

Chapter 8

I knew it Diya loves Maan

It's like the advice Geet gave Diya it's about herself too

So Maan rejected Diya. Who does he like? 

Is it really sameera? Diya got blind in rejection

Geet has to be careful and not do anything stupid with Maan he respects her a lot

Jiska dar hua wahi😭

Geet got so much influenced by Diya's word 

But Maan Geet ko dusre nazariya se dekha hai so bach gyi Geet

Ofc Maan is a hottie 😂

Oh half of it was Geet's dream mast maza ata agar Maan ne suna hota ya phir usne suna n acting kiya?

Hahaha I love reading your comments. Waiting for more. Now I am updating two more huge updates lol