Poll
Baazigar vs Om Shanti Om
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You two (plus Charu today) with your gifs that convey everything you want to say is the best part of this forum lately. Pure entertainment
Kaash woh bhi notice kar le jiske baare mein thi discussion 
Subah subah kaahe nacha rahe ho bey 
Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
I love pardes. Not sure why it wasn’t picked now that I think about it
no one suggested or tried to save it from the list of 44!
To set the record straight, I just want it to be known that I did mention Pardes myself
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5347906/srk-edition-qualifying-round-match-2?pn=2
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You two (plus Charu today) with your gifs that convey everything you want to say is the best part of this forum lately. Pure entertainment

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why’d he do that?? I’m protesting if he didn’t include Padres 😒
Even I forgot to mention Pardes. I did mentioned Chamtkar & RBGM..
We both Masooms to him..😊

As it should, OSO is the GOAT
Exactly!! Aur hum masoom girls ko ye ladka goonda boys bolta hai! 🤷🏻♀️
https://x.com/theacademy/status/2044815247450542159?s=46
Ranveer Singh at PSG vs Arsenal match today Arsenal already 1 -0 🤞🏼
Preity Zinta and Arjun Rampal at IPL match https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXW-VTYEyj4/?igsh=MTZ0amRkeGZwOHRvMQ==
1