Double post 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Double post 
Originally posted by: vibrantvibes
Double post
Bruh DP 😭
I finally figured out how to set DP… yay!
Ikr
its worth all my wait for that pic perfect moment 🥺
Originally posted by: bluech96
I finally figured out how to set DP… yay!
This DP looks so pretty 😍❤️
I also wanted to keep the same DP @dsm and @bluech kept 😂😂😂😂😂.
I forgot how to change my DP. I last changed it some 5-6 years back lol.
Originally posted by: bluech96
I finally figured out how to set DP… yay!
Please tell me.. I wanna set a DP too
ok I’m gonna try and list out the steps! … click on your current Profile icon, top right corner —- drop down — you’ll find Settings —- you’ll have to log in again — you will have upload Profile image — select — it will have your current picture/avatar, press the delete icon on it.. then you’ll get to upload— cropping is tricky, so zoom in from a corner! —- click crop — then upload — the end!
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Abhimaan ki Shaadi ka Maatam Yeh kya hogaya Abhimaan ki shaadi hogayi 4th baar Aisa kyu kia aapne bhagwan ji humare saath Deviyon aur deviyon...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
1.1k