Ye jorabor jorabor kya chal Raha hai what is jorabor
Zorawar is a Punjabi guy name. But Bengalis would pronounce it Jorabor which sounds like a pair of husbands (Jora = pair, bor = husband) matlab someone with two husbands.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye jorabor jorabor kya chal Raha hai what is jorabor
Zorawar is a Punjabi guy name. But Bengalis would pronounce it Jorabor which sounds like a pair of husbands (Jora = pair, bor = husband) matlab someone with two husbands.
Finished watching She’s all that, it was such a silly movie 
Literally when will this cold end

Somebody quoted me yesterday regarding the minion issue and what happened in the fight ... but that got deleted.....i read it yesterday night and felt very upset for minion..... I dont know where the actual fight took place but i assume all that has been deleted...i wish i was there to have his back. He is a very gentle person.
Stay strong buddy...a lot of people say a lot of things on internet and what opinions they hold about you, no matter how bad they are, should never ever matter. IF is a really small virtual space. Opinions given here should hold no value for you in real life. Even if somebody mocks u or wishes u bad or evil just ignore. You are remembering IF in ur tough times?? Why is IF and unknown people important to u?
I know its easier to say all this and hard to follow. But this is the only right thing to do.
Take care. Hustle.
Seems fitting seeing this is how facts get distorted over time unless you were actually a live witness.

I dont feel like we had a proper winter this time....only maybe the past few weeks.....but that's on a decline
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I dont feel like we had a proper winter this time....only maybe the past few weeks.....but that's on a decline
Every day that its under 70 degrees feels like a proper winter for me
I get cold easily. I'm sick of layering and wearing all of these clothes every time I step out
Found the AmericanOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Every day that its under 70 degrees feels like a proper winter for me
I get cold easily. I'm sick of layering and wearing all of these clothes every time I step out
Those inhuman and garbage creatures should be washed off from EarthOriginally posted by: HX7PZIA2OQ64ACVH
My condolences got deleted .. so posting again.
Minion. Am really sorry to hear about your loss and what u faced here.
My condolences and prayers to you and your family. Nothing else matters but that and be strong in the hard times.
Om Shanti!
Jai Shree Ram

. How can one be such a monster to resort to such gutter antics?? I don't want to wish bad about anyone but I wish one day they get a deserving karma for their antics and I know one day they will surely get Minion if you are reading this don't get affected by some smelly garbage people
. Stay strong🙏🙏❤️❤️ my condolences and prayers to your family
. I get really chilly too I need temps 80 and above to be happy otherwise I’m bundled up as well. And it’s irritating when u have people who say it’s hot when temps below 70 n want the air conditioner blastedOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Every day that its under 70 degrees feels like a proper winter for me
I get cold easily. I'm sick of layering and wearing all of these clothes every time I step out

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0