Alia Gets Massively Called Out!!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

Wow I just read the comments on her Filmfare win post with her Animal on IG and whoa! I have never seen this level of calling out someone. EVERY SINGLE comment is saying she doesn’t deserve the award.

I am so proud of the audience. This is not trolling. This is what the public saying, loud and clear.

You can buy awards - you can never buy respect.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

62

Views

7.4k

Users

27

Likes

173

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This is worse smiley36 She’s looking very petite. smiley36


I think that another raazi is on the way for alias success smiley16


You might like this smiley36

https://twitter.com/hotgirlparado/status/1752540946426909183?t=dCPAnjyw6qFhBKqULgSTpg&s=19

Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 2 years ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

My favorite is how it overshadowed Ranbir, and I love how the whole industry IGNORED those two.


It was basically a Kapoor party than an awards show. Vicky's Sam Bahadur premiere had more A listers than FilmFare awards.


The fact that no other nominees came in their categories, actors like Vicky ignored their win.


Sad, sad for that despo couple.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

I like this better.


An let’s see if she can carry Vedang to a hit film

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

Why? Why are they making her the victim🤦‍♀️ Aloo's PR team is a disaster. I used to think DP and KA have it bad, but Aloo's team is getting there.

NQJTYJSG2OMK37BL thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Why? Why are they making her the victim🤦‍♀️ Aloo's PR team is a disaster. I used to think DP and KA have it bad, but Aloo's team is getting there.

Alia's PR is handled by Reshma. Same as Katrina

Edited by Strangerofland - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 5 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 8 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 8 days ago

Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 17 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".