Idk why, Dimri looks like she’s got a real thing about RK.
She better watch out… Alia will destroy her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Idk why, Dimri looks like she’s got a real thing about RK.
She better watch out… Alia will destroy her.
At least, there will be media coverage about how good both look together... and yes, Tripti already confessed that she has feelings for Ranbir (and also sort of looked for contact with Ranbir's mother)...maybe it's just now, because of having worked together in Animal...
Future will tell more.
I also have the feeling that Neetu doesn't like Alia (she 'trapped' her son...).
Is she in animal park ?
Tripti..Meri Laaado! Please dont FALL FOR THIS GUY!
she really wants to be the real life Zoya in RK's life..


I really will never understand what RK has that every statuesque and beautiful girl has got/ had the hots for him!
that is why she made sure they together in slb movie.Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Her career is going to end now. Alia will make sure it does.
she might be as ranvijay clone was made n his wive was going to leave him m. There rumors that Rashmika might have had child with the clone but one thing is sure n that is the other side Bobby’s side will want revenge via Aziz.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Is she in animal park ?
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
Idk why, Dimri looks like she’s got a real thing about RK.
She better watch out… Alia will destroy her.
I feel that too. She should be very careful.
Originally posted by: Clochette
At least, there will be media coverage about how good both look together... and yes, Tripti already confessed that she has feelings for Ranbir (and also sort of looked for contact with Ranbir's mother)...maybe it's just now, because of having worked together in Animal...
Future will tell more.
I also have the feeling that Neetu doesn't like Alia (she 'trapped' her son...).
did tripti recently said it?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Is she in animal park ?
Yes I heard she has a bigger role
Originally posted by: Clochette
Like Maroon wrote something someone told him, I also think, that the Alia-Karan connection will break some day...and also Karan's influence in creating certain narratives.
I was very angry w Alia and someone told me eventually she will give flops and Karan will drop her also
I so I kind of calmed down
Need special topic Watch Maa Behan And one and only Madhuri shines 💕💕
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://x.com/i/status/2074484019945955668
https://youtu.be/8HiWKbDTc7w https://x.com/MMTollywood/status/1940620906797453464
Revelations about Katrina Kaif - Ranbir Kapoor love story https://x.com/DiaSachi_/status/2069800066177716252/video/1?s=46
17