Originally posted by: Lostin90s
After today’s episode I am confused. The promo talked about naya ehsas but for whom exactly?
Don't take star plus captions for promos seriously. It's just to spice up the surprise factor
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
After today’s episode I am confused. The promo talked about naya ehsas but for whom exactly?
Don't take star plus captions for promos seriously. It's just to spice up the surprise factor
RuhiOriginally posted by: Lostin90s
After today’s episode I am confused. The promo talked about naya ehsas but for whom exactly?
vo chipaka Hua heart 💔 dekh kar kush jo ho rahi thi! And man I can’t believe she went out heard some random person saying tumhara pathi wapas nahi aane wala hai tum jindagi karabh math karo..she came and touched Armaan..how shameless and delusional hai yeh 😂
Chidiya is super toxic today also 🤣🤣🤣 They have same routine everyday like robots.
1. Wake up
2. Clips watch karo (not even full episode with context)
3. Armaan ko bash karo
4. Cry for achchha aadmi for Abhira
5. Discuss actor options on who can be that achchha aadmi
6. Make lame edits on jeth bhabhi and sensationalize
7. Cry some more
8. Bash Abhira also and call her doormat if she likes Armaan
9. Cry some more
10. Sleep
Lol the accuracy in this
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
After today’s episode I am confused. The promo talked about naya ehsas but for whom exactly?
See that's confusing na... In that case... Promo was definitely misleading!
Anyways, I always thought Abhira will fall first... But based on the discussion here... I don't think that's the case...
The promo was very exaggerated, it implied Abhira would feel jealous but she didn’t haha. =_= I liked today’s episode!!
I knew my girl will feel guilty not jealous
A true delusional foolOriginally posted by: Chaitu.V
Ruhi
vo chipaka Hua heart 💔 dekh kar kush ko ho rahi hai ! And man I can’t believe she went out heard some random person saying tumhara pathi wapas nahi aane wala hai tum jindagi karabh math karo..she came and touched Armaan..how shameless and delusional hai yeh 😂

Originally posted by: Lostin90s
After today’s episode I am confused. The promo talked about naya ehsas but for whom exactly?
For ruhi

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k