Nope , not a part of spammy
that's you and Asmita
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope , not a part of spammy
that's you and Asmita
i will rather ship spammy but not kabikaOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Naa...kuch bhi ho Sakta hai..
Kya pata one day you will join me in this fight for Kabika AT...
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I knew I'm just spamming to increase my post count
I'm planning to reach 40,000 posts
Once you reach the target ..Fir I need a treat..from you...
chi chi ye galat disha ki aur jah raha hai

No treat for you....you manipulated me into saying that i don't care about Bhidur 
Think of that Kabika fanific as your treat
No...that name is only for you...SPAMMY..
Originally posted by: Spandan24
chi chi ye galat disha ki aur jah raha hai
Why are you taking it wrongly? It's like Neijay but the saner version of the two
chi

Noo...nahin..yeh Kis direction me Jaa rahe ho...
I am not spammy..he is..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Noo...nahin..yeh Kis direction me Jaa rahe ho...
I am not spammy..he is..
I've already replied to this post in the previous page