samajh jaoOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Aise mat bol. .. possible hai but important nahin...
Bol mujhe milega ya nahin???
it depends on the mood of writers
not important as per the storybut if they wanna give fans a treat then they can give 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
samajh jaoOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Aise mat bol. .. possible hai but important nahin...
Bol mujhe milega ya nahin???
it depends on the mood of writers
not important as per the storybut if they wanna give fans a treat then they can give 
okay you can try

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
One day I'll make you say "i don't care about NeiVika dance anymore "
![]()
Karo try...
Yeh na hone wala....I will always care for their dance...
Originally posted by: Spandan24
samajh jao
it depends on the mood of writers
not important as per the storybut if they wanna give fans a treat then they can give
Tod diya Dil Mera.
.. but I am hopeful..
sach kadwa hota hai

Yeh hone ka chance Kam hai..
nehi nehi chance hai
ln1 % chance hai 
I knew I'm just spamming to increase my post count
I'm planning to reach 40,000 posts
karo karo spam karoOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I knew I'm just spamming to increase my post count
I'm planning to reach 40,000 posts
tum bhi spammy ke part ho kya 
Naa...kuch bhi ho Sakta hai..
Kya pata one day you will join me in this fight for Kabika AT...