Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff)Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂


no partner no play :/Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff)Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂


no partner no play :/I didn’t forget you guys I’m hoping Shibu doesn’t want to play so I can be off the hook tooOriginally posted by: average-student
Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff)
no partner no play :/
. Since this has the potential of turning into reunion let me tag few more 🥺💙Now I need to read the thread to know who signed up and with whom 
This one is already taken and so is Soni 😭😭Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Please sign up Liz and me 🙈
She has agreed to be my partner.
Btw, I am already dreading what twist this season would bring 😆
I claim you for my partner!
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I didn’t forget you guys I’m hoping Shibu doesn’t want to play so I can be off the hook too
. Since this has the potential of turning into reunion let me tag few more 🥺💙
Shibu can't play. She's CC and she knows the game already. 
Sign me in
Partner.. hakkuna_matta11 (need partner list)
Thanks for th tag Soni
I believe dat_INFj has asked Hakuna to partner up already. Maybe confirm with Hakuna who she wants to partner up with first. Then I'll add you both down.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂
Can't this time😭 aap khel lo🥰
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451