Love Couple India Season 3 (R5 Ans, R8 Ans, Results pg 76)- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

825

Views

51.6k

Users

52

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

average-student thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂

Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff) smiley19smiley19smiley19 no partner no play :/

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: average-student

Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff) smiley19smiley19smiley19 no partner no play :/

I didn’t forget you guys I’m hoping Shibu doesn’t want to play so I can be off the hook too smiley36. Since this has the potential of turning into reunion let me tag few more 🥺💙
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#53

Now I need to read the thread to know who signed up and with whom smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Please sign up Liz and me 🙈

She has agreed to be my partner.

Btw, I am already dreading what twist this season would bring 😆

This one is already taken and so is Soni 😭😭
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 2 years ago
O7CSSMPIMUII3XZ7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#55

I claim you for my partner!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I didn’t forget you guys I’m hoping Shibu doesn’t want to play so I can be off the hook too smiley36. Since this has the potential of turning into reunion let me tag few more 🥺💙


Shibu can't play. She's CC and she knows the game already. smiley14

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#57

Sign me in


Partner.. hakkuna_matta11 (need partner list)

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Wanna join? And bring ur own partnersmiley36

See page 1 for details


Thanks for th tag Soni

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Sign me in


Partner.. hakkuna_matta11 (need partner list)


I believe dat_INFj has asked Hakuna to partner up already. Maybe confirm with Hakuna who she wants to partner up with first. Then I'll add you both down.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#60

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂

Can't this time😭 aap khel lo🥰

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".