Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Jan 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

I woke up at 4am and saw all this.. bataao 🤣 subah subah karab ho gaya mera mood 

Humara kuchh nehi ho sakta smiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sawari67

I forgot they will play a song on chuhaan tomorrow 💀 any predictions which one it is going to be 

Jaadu hai nasha hai.. smiley14

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think I'll avoid watching the next few episodes smiley19smiley28smiley19

Lagta hai armaan ki aur dulai hogi

But we are doing less but podhars ko pata chalega that be something else 

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very well said smiley20 

Originally posted by: bluech96

i actually don’t want any Abhimaan gulu gulu. I want her to shake off and look uncomfortable at his mere touch or proximity. Make him feel that something is wrong and he is unwelcome. He should get the jolt of his life and go mad trying to figure out why she is different to him. Stop holding his jacket , sharing the bed. I will not forgive CVs if they show her as a women with no self respect after all she had constantly reiterated that’s all she has left in this world!

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel like aajka tho waste jaayega episode! Everything that was in the BTS… that’s about it.  They will leave us hanging with the hug today I think. I see prat posted pictures in the poddar house in insta, so it’s gonna be chuhi convincing her family to go back to poddar house. That’s about it for Monday! So it’s gonna still be meh in 2 more days 😭

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhabhi tum khushiyo ka khazana dhik tana dhik tana dhik tana smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawari67

I forgot they will play a song on chuhaan tomorrow 💀 any predictions which one it is going to be 

Wajah Tum Ho 👀💋

https://youtu.be/__ZvXBf1rmw?feature=shared

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

I forgot to add this …Ruhi and the current fl are sisters right …and ml and fl marriage is contract right..😂😂😂

Right, v as viewers know ki woh sisters hain…abhira (fl ka naam) and ruhi….. But do they know? Ya armaan knows?? 

Even Ruhi, who is married to armaan brother, did not know ki he is Arman’s brother…. Aisa nahi dikhaya ki ruhi is going and proposing to armaan’s brother…. 

Abhira and armaan ki shaadi Hui hai … mantron ke saath legally wedded husband and wife hsin…. Ab koi contract bhi sign kiya hai? Mujhe nahi yaad….

Waise permanent  Shaadi ki guarantee kya hai??? Grand wedding?? Ajeebo gareeb proposals??

Again, I don’t dislike armaan ka character … ab tak…. Makers have shown ruhi as a despo… IMO… 

Edited by India_TV - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhabhi tum khushiyo ka khazana dhik tana dhik tana dhik tana smiley37

Mushkil kar diya mera jeena dhik tana dhik tana dhik tana 😃😃