Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
my Abhimaan shipping heart sank a bit more, when I saw him do that. Did he forget what she said to Abhira ? Or do to her?
What was chuhi expecting from Abheera to do ? Hug her back for burning her assignment n then these 2 buddhis looks at Abheera as if she did something wrong by pushing this jobless chuhi.U ruined her assignment n expect her not to react.I would have given a tight slap rather than just pushing her back.
I so wish for Abhira not to fall for this spineless mamma's boy. I wish for Ruhi to leave him as well. I wish Ruhi to stop whatever she is doing and take a break. Maybe visit her Mama in USA. I wish Abhira to move to a Girl's hostel and finish her study and move to Delhi.
And I wish Abhira to say 'I reject' to the Goenkas, Poddars and specially Armaan.
And I wish Armaan to fall deeply in love with Abhira and realize he can never have her.
I am so so pissed off at Armaan. Seriously. 



Finally thoda thandak mili
Yaaas Ab, push that make up kilo ka dukaan Ruhi away 
Usse jaldi hi pata chale toh acha hai roohi ke tarah Vidya ka bhi kisi din andar ki bhadas armaan pe futega toh armaan ko smjh aayega
Lekin ek min yeh do duniya ka ek no ka gadha hai isse phir bhi kuch samjh nhi aayega 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
996