Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

The meltdown, epic smiley36

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Alia is already tied with Kajol for 5 mins, and she will def get an award for Jigra or SLB's next and that puts her on top. 

Okay now that you mentioned this, it just hit me how ridiculous it'll be that she's actually gonna be the recipient of the most FF awards, above actors like Madhubala, Tabu, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, even Priyanka. I feel like puking

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Okay now that you mentioned this, it just hit me how ridiculous it'll be that she's actually gonna be the recipient of the most FF awards, above actors like Madhubala, Tabu, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, even Priyanka. I feel like puking

What can we do? We have to accept it only. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Alia winning for Rocky will be robbery - she literally was shriekingly annoyingly loud and irritating … there was nothing great about her acting shes done way better acting/movies. this year award belongs to Rani 

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anna143

Alia winning for Rocky will be robbery - she literally was shriekingly annoyingly loud and irritating … there was nothing great about her acting shes done way better acting/movies. this year award belongs to Rani 

Rani will get critics award

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky will chew up Ranbir in SLB's next

Just mark my words

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: anna143

Yeah but sadly Alia has already won at most major award shows so this is inevitable. Rani isn’t winning 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Jab itne saalon se Sharukh utta utta ke le jaraha tha, to the point his kamariya got a lachak from all that heavy lifting of trophies. Koi kuch nahin bola. 

Ab Ranbhir ke khande pe bi thoda bhaar aane dho. Body ban jayegi uski. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail

Who care about NA when any bollywood actors can get it over deserving non bollywood actors !

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yo … you forgetting 2024 , aloo might get for jigra 🤞🙏