Bollywood CC # 116- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

70.8k

Users

84

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!


Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. smiley37smiley37…

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Edit

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

There was a hilarious post on Vicky and Ranbir, I can't find it anymore smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP


I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!


Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. smiley37smiley37…

Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was so smiley42 . 10x better. Usi ko banate but smiley35 ( dont want to get banned, enough for todaysmiley36 )
1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Image

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
95027 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was so smiley42 . 10x better. Usi ko banate but smiley35 ( dont want to get banned, enough for todaysmiley36 )


bhai. We are taking one for the team. You know I don’t watch this stuff smiley37 I am confident we will get lots of meme worthy zingers at a min. smiley37


Abhee to humney sirf entry leee hain yahaan bhai. smiley37


Image

MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP


I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!


Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. smiley37smiley37…

they have problem with everything we dosmiley37smiley37

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".