Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Ooops! ... Fighter seems to be getting off to a bumpy start already?
I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!
Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. 
…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Ooops! ... Fighter seems to be getting off to a bumpy start already?
I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!
Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. 
…
Edit
There was a hilarious post on Vicky and Ranbir, I can't find it anymore
Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was soOriginally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!
Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies.…
. 10x better. Usi ko banate but
( dont want to get banned, enough for today
) 
The Rams made a huge mistake on trading Goff
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was so
. 10x better. Usi ko banate but
( dont want to get banned, enough for today
)
bhai. We are taking one for the team. You know I don’t watch this stuff
I am confident we will get lots of meme worthy zingers at a min. 
Abhee to humney sirf entry leee hain yahaan bhai. 

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!
Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies.…
they have problem with everything we do

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0