Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I believe in god more than ever now
now just shelve her career too yaar
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I believe in god more than ever now
now just shelve her career too yaar


T4A
Good for her
When she improves her acting maybe they will do the movie
Chalo better sense has finally prevailed..
Veronica used to be my childhood girl-crush... It won't be the same again.
Why tho?
SRK is at a phase where he doesn't have to worry about anything. He could do a lighter-version of a movie like Leon with his daughter. I still can't understand how a smart person like SRK allowed his daughter to do that Archies movie.
But then again, Bolly folks live in an echo-chamber, so what would we know?
I think SRK shouldn't be seen acting with Suhana, it won't work for either yet.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I believe in god more than ever now
now just shelve her career too yaar
He is shelving it to double the budget. He doesn't want to do a film with her yet because he knows it will bring her negative comparisons. But he will next year.
https://twitter.com/ocdtimes/status/1762110811676520841
https://x.com/i/status/2041168257739297063
Does Suhana Khan have an insane face card? I feel she looks so much like SRK! What do you think?...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
155