OFFICIAL - The Ultimate Salman film is Hum Aapke Hain Kaun!- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

213

Views

13k

Users

29

Likes

448

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

I want a redo I will make my polls later

Stone-Cold thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

how is that ? Im not voting I don’t like theee results


it's been back and forth..


before leaving work Bajrangi was winning, once i got home and was about to create the final poll thread Hahk took the lead smiley7

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold


it's been back and forth..


before leaving work Bajrangi was winning, once i got home and was about to create the final poll thread Hahk took the lead smiley7

well I’m not voting so will see who wins it’s two sooraj movies though MPK is better but it will be close though hum aap ke hai kaun is evergreen. But I will just watch n see what others vote once it’s announced.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

well I’m not voting so will see who wins it’s two sooraj movies though MPK is better but it will be close though hum aap ke hai kaun is evergreen. But I will just watch n see what others vote once it’s announced.


for me it didnt matter who won between HAHK and Bajrangi. MPK is my favorite Salman movie

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold


for me it didnt matter who won between HAHK and Bajrangi. MPK is my favorite Salman movie

I like both movies. Bajrangi is way better than both on comparison to me so not voting.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

Maine Pyar Kiya defeats Karan Arjun

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun defeats Bajrangi Bhaijaan



The finale is set


Maine Pyar Kiya vs Hum Aapke Hain Kaun

Salman needs to Sooraj to write a soft stoic mature Prem one more time.

BWF wants it ❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Salman needs to Sooraj to write a soft stoic mature Prem one more time.

BWF wants it ❤️

I care what neutrals want prem ratan Dan payo was just superhit and dragged with Sonam. Tell me ur thoughts on that movie. Then let’s see. Whst this place says or wants isn’t what audience wants or youth who are the ones going to theaters mainly.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I care what neutrals want prem ratan Dan payo was just superhit and dragged with Sonam. Tell me ur thoughts on that movie. Then let’s see. Whst this place says or wants isn’t what audience wants or youth who are the ones going to theaters mainly.

My thoughts on PRDP was I loved it. I watched it in cinema. Then I watched in Covid and I loved it it again



An super hit verdict is good thing lol

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

My thoughts on PRDP was I loved it. I watched it in cinema. Then I watched in Covid and I loved it it again



An super hit verdict is good thing lol

but it should have made 300 cr or more at that or even 400 being a sooraj movie. At that time dabanng to tiger zinda hai were an atbb. I’m talking in 2011-2017 time period. With ye some other movies like jai ho n tubelight in btw yet rest were atbb per taran and most ATBB/blockbuster by boi bajrangi bhaijaan as been ATBB everywhere. I want a movie like that that is loved by all !!
Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/?igsh=ZWQ2bmE1MjZvMXVi

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/lj4848922tk?si=F67sRhP5T0XiZrO8 Release data :26 April 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj4848922tk
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 13 days ago

"Vvan" - Official Trailer - Siddharth & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CkyV7dqE98
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".