If Reeva goes batshit crazy, I won’t blame her yaar. Villains are not born 😅😅😅😅😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If Reeva goes batshit crazy, I won’t blame her yaar. Villains are not born 😅😅😅😅😅
Listen I want Harini to conk off. IshVi ka wedding night is going to be a disaster.
So as per the BTS Ishan is dragging Savi and taking pheras while she is continuously denying for it, it's really wierd coz from past 2-3 episodes he was romancing Reeva and ab hell bent on getting married to Savi. Savi despite not knowing about Reehan and her dying sister forcing her doesn't want to get married but Ishan zabardasti shadi kar raha hai
If Reeva goes batshit crazy, I won’t blame her yaar. Villains are not born 😅😅😅😅😅
Waise I have to give it to murga ph .. they pick decent villains in the tv world ..
jagtap was excellent.. but even this Kiran is quite good plus that Samrudh
Even omi , Ninad could pass off as villains in their hey days .. Pakhi didi 😖
Plus now in S2 the whole family is full of peshawari villains
I think Harini will die .. and yeh dono stuck Ho jayenge .. waise I don’t believe in Ghum ka kapoos phool they made a phool out of us .. by showing shiv Parvati connection between sairat ..
Ghanta .. only kartikeya ( vinu ) and savi ( Ganesh ) was born like that .. plus suddenly they jumped to luv kush again ghanta ..
So don’t believe their sob stories of divine love of vithal rukmini .. matlab they already setting grounds for satyabhama
Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay
So as per the BTS Ishan is dragging Savi and taking pheras while she is continuously denying for it, it's really wierd coz from past 2-3 episodes he was romancing Reeva and ab hell bent on getting married to Savi. Savi despite not knowing about Reehan and her dying sister forcing her doesn't want to get married but Ishan zabardasti shadi kar raha hai
Ghar pe hunterrr padegi on the bum
How do I Watch that BTS clip
Bts Kithae .. after getting married they will come back and see Harini drinking soup and saying cheers
Bts Kithae .. after getting married they will come back and see Harini drinking soup and saying cheers

LOL This relationship.... pehle toh story uthao, fir scene by scene uthao ab actor bhi uthao
And liya bhi Toh woh sidey aniket ko .. bechara sattu ko lete yah pulkit ko … and yes us Mohit ( vihan ) and they are taking the actor seriously as a main crucial character 😂😂😂😂😖😖😖
I don’t know to laugh or cry