Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/Fawadveiws/status/1748017582190579880?t=o_iX3nNn71Mpx81z2AD4bQ&s=19
Fawad is working on 3-4 projects 
https://twitter.com/Fawadveiws/status/1748017582190579880?t=o_iX3nNn71Mpx81z2AD4bQ&s=19
Fawad is working on 3-4 projects
sounds like they were joking. poking fun at fawad who doesn't do any projects in years.
we haven’t got a release date for the poster of nelofar but these people think they’ll be seeing any of these projects anytime soon , lolhttps://twitter.com/Fawadveiws/status/1748017582190579880?t=o_iX3nNn71Mpx81z2AD4bQ&s=19
Fawad is working on 3-4 projects
celebrities change their opinion based on who they’re working with so it could be anyone . People are guessing Bee Gul because she’s such a great writer but I don’t see that happening. She’s already busy
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
celebrities change their opinion based on who they’re working with so it could be anyone . People are guessing Bee Gul because she’s such a great writer but I don’t see that happening. She’s already busy
Sajal already did pink shirt with bee gul. Who is gonna be the director?
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
celebrities change their opinion based on who they’re working with so it could be anyone . People are guessing Bee Gul because she’s such a great writer but I don’t see that happening. She’s already busy
I think it's Mohammad Ahmad - the guy who wrote Kuch Ankahi.
we don’t know a thing about this project . I’ll wait for Sara to drop a hint or something because gl is useless
Sajal already did pink shirt with bee gul. Who is gonna be the director?
Aagaji is already writing the ramdhan drama starring Amer gilani and dananeer. He started writing after ages for KA. Don't think he will write another one in such a short time
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
we don’t know a thing about this project . I’ll wait for Sara to drop a hint or something because gl is useless
GL is totally useless. Sajal's fans on Twitter already knew what they said. There was no additional info.