Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Geet980

Chapter 14. Wow another mind blowing update. Thanks for pm. Appreciate the regular updates. Geet's marriage with Abhishek has preponed. She decided to talk to him but he is giving her hard time. Loved that she is told Abhishek everything directly. He is so cunning I feel. So he lied to her about her education. If his parents have denied to let Geet continue her study then it's a huge mistake from Geet's side to continue this relationship. 

After Geet's direct talk Abhishek seemed to change his ways. Wow he apologized. That was unexpected. He seems to be in love with her but in a unhealthy way. Geet can't connect with Abhishek. She feels guilty. Geet didn't say love you back to Abhishek. 

In college karan is sending her love letters. She avoided it. What was in the other letter? Maan stopped her. He wants to know why is she avoiding him. Looks like Maan is still hung on that right and geet doesn't want to talk about it at all. I love that Geet is giving everyone back and not letting others walk over her. She is superb. Maan is also not wrong. He has no issues with her work in km. But what he meant by things between them. Geet says they barely know each other. I am so happy Maan opposed this. 

He came so close to her. Geet is clearly affected by him. She wants to leave after a burning argument but her stole is stuck. She thought Maan caught it. Omg she slapped him. He is so shocked. He has no idea how seeing him with Sam has irked Geet. She can't even tell the real reason. Now what will happen? More misunderstanding is going on. Precap is so intriguing ? Waiting for chapter 15 already. 

Bold red - Geet has no other way. She is trapped in this situation. Remember that currently Geet is only a 19 year old girl, her family is in a problematic situation. They faced bankruptcy. It's very difficult for anyone in this situation. 

Blue - Correct deduction. 

Purple - For another chapter. 

Thanks a lot for this amazing comment. Happy New Year. smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

UPDATING ~
Thanks everyone who has liked and commented on the previous parts.

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

UPDATING ~

Hi Iptida

hope you are well

was just thinking of requesting an update

will wait for the update

thanks

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

UPDATING ~

Due to my work these days it has been very unpredictable with time. Thus have not been able to come online much. It was quite tough to bring this update. So I am expecting some good amount of response.
Kindly let me know in the comments how you perceive each chapter and the story so far. We are now extremely close to one of the biggest turns of this story. Do shower your love!

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

[Tagged readers kindly scroll up for update]

Kindly check the new story >> ONE PUNCH IT TAKES
Phew! I didn't think I would be able to update this today! But finally I made it!
Can I get some more comments please?
Next update when the target is achieved! 💗

3400+ words - Please give me some big comments! 

7012511_orig.jpg

CONTENTS

CHAPTER 15 || CHAPTER 17

Don't forget to like and comment 🙏
Thank you for reading 🌸💜

Edited by WaveTeal - 3 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Tagged members, scroll up to read the new update!

WaveTeal thumbnail

Scroll up to read chapter 16!

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Maan geet convo... Geet saya sorry n maan in his attitude .... well he got chance so he will but at the end that Care comes always.... Maaneet care noticed by all 

Ohh dadi in danger n geet saved her... Nice 

But other than that nothing changed for geet ... Her life is still hell ... Dev proposed but she don't feel anything for him ... Dev seems genuinely care for geet 

I suggest geet ko dev ke saath bhag jana chahiye 😄😄😄 just jocking ... As u mention after seeing her mom geet wants to becomes independent ... I like that ... Geet surly need to do that... 👍  Geet mom planing for divorce n for that she wants to set geet 😢

Maan fight with reyansh n that guy use geet name n that triggered maan ... Everyone can see that but maan has his own reasons .... Geet clams maan n its effect him ... With adi n sam que maan got irritated still tried to justified ... not so maan but at end he said what he thinks 

Note....waiting for twist/biggest turn as this story is not progressing with this small events... at the end everything goes to square one ... So maybe after twist it becomes more interesting 

Thanks for update 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good one so Maan was still pissed off mood after knowing her fiance topic is indeed true and was all acting like completely unaffected and not caring...and his explanation for proving her that she isn't important for him as he would have helped anyone in her place pricked her badly but she cannot stop herself from apologizing to him for her recent behaviour..now dev is all set propose her and geet politely explained her situation and her upcoming marriage too ... Reyansh triggered Maan  using geets name...I loved this possessive MSK and being in rage too he was shielding her...and was sweetly surprised by her concern towards his wounds..Maan still refusing his feelings towards geet to Adi as well as samyrah...I could see a possessive sam here....well I am sure Maan's heart knows the truth... waiting to read more thanks for the PM dearsmiley2