Poll
Best 2000’s actress
Vote and Opine
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
5 of them are 90's actresses.
2000s means 2000 - 2009? or what?
And what do you mean with "best"? most successful or best acted performances or most versatile roles?
Some I've just watched once...and some are more in 90s movies...
Kareena
Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway
Vote and Opine
Like others said, most of these are 90s actresses. In my opinion Tabu, since she would fit with the others in the 2000s as well. In terms of pure 2000s actresses, probably Kareena.
Well u know my choice

that’s ok but their peaks were in 2000’s and the choice can be made on all of the factors you mentioned plus your personal preferenceOriginally posted by: Clochette
2000s means 2000 - 2009? or what?
And what do you mean with "best"? most successful or best acted performances or most versatile roles?
Some I've just watched once...and some are more in 90s movies...
Please tell us. Don't be shy. Is it Rani? Just a wild guess.
It's not an easy choice ...
hhhmmmm...Rani, I would put into the 2010s and also - performance-wise - Priyanka
Preity had a really good run in the 2000s
Kareena basically started her carreer in the 2000s, like Priyanka did
the others, I wouldn't like to judge not having watched enough of their movies
I'll vote for Aish...it really had been her decade 
Honestly Priyanka. She isn't consistent but she was something really new.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0