Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep even I liked when he shouted “ shut up” to Janak. She was actually annoying me. I was about to say that, but Ani told 🤣 glad you brought it up, I missed in my summary.

Hahaha Anirudh helped you but I also liked how he shut her up it was very necessary I watched this actress previous shows she was not talking as she’s talking in this one you know the way she replies yes or no mainly with Anirudh she can do it with his family. If Anirudh unnecessarily shouts at her in the future she can also use this tone.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

So watched today’s episode. Sharing some of my thoughts. Pls share urs when free. So as expected Janak says she is an adult and she wants to go with Tejas 😀. Finally Anirudh threatens the police and gives a stern words to Janak to go and sit in his car. After that Janak didn’t talk a single word . It shows to me Janak understands Ani’s state of mind. May be the makers are trying to show how Janak and Ani understand each other. In the car choton ( relative of Ani) asks Janak if she took her husband’s permission to leave with Tejas, Ani sternly replies back she didn’t take her husband’s permission. May be the makers are trying to tell us in the subconscious of Ani’s mind? He thinks he is Janak’s husband ? Janak and Ani are a major fight in the middle of the road and Janak how does ir matter to you if I get in to any problem, as usual Ani does not have a proper answer for that. In the middle of the conversation, Janak says you don’t know the poori baat and choton is asking them if they are hiding anything and the episode ends!

Indirectly in between the lines Anirudh called himself her husband. Poor Choton did not catch but is confused. Sorry I like when they fight too much going to be a headache got to watch such shows and don’t want one more. When they were fighting I was like why Choton needed to be there.
This Tejas looks like a father figure to Jhanak and he was like sugar raat etc. 
Shristi likes Tejas for Jhanak she has no problem for him liking Jhanak hope Tejas changes his mind and starts liking her mighty so called daughter Arshi well he’s a womaniser so it won’t be a surprise. Jhanak needs to tell Anirudh the real reason she decided to go with Tejas otherwise it will always be a confusion and a misunderstanding.