Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

His anger was the wall he loved to have it for further damage to his heart but giving the worst behavior to Khushi always made him hurt the most at the end. A big crack in that wall broke down that wall finally when he felt his heartbeat for Khushi.

He will feel it but not get it completely to his core yet.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Here is another beautiful moment of showing :HUQ" on her 

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He will feel it but not get it completely to his core yet.

I know he will do it when he will be away from her

HQfUZK6.jpg

Here he will truly feel her importance in his life. How much he was missing her touch, her voice, her presence near him

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here is another beautiful moment of showing :HUQ" on her 

Beautiful Edit and he is showing his right, his huq o her. I love the way you made this.

His sindoor on her, putting his mother's bangles in her wrist, and she is wearing his shirt, well she is showing huq as well, though unknowingly.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

*~ Always be there for you ~ *

"Hamaesha Snmbhalta Rahoonga"

By: Mysticaldivine [Old  ArshiHamesha]

Khushi showered her love for fastening on Karva Chauth,"I fasted for your safety, longevity , peace, and prosperity and will do every year. Hamesha" She had no idea that this moon was reflecting in his oceanic soul since the day she fell in his arms.He shows her that in the form of her reflection in the water  and as usually she gets it through his eyes...he assures her by holding her safely in his steely arms,"Hamesha Sambhalata rahoonga"...just like he was always saving her from every fall either physically or mentally .He made her fall once but after guest house incident, he was always there to hold her ...no matter how many times they twirl each other by arguments and all, but this is where they belong...in each other's arms , being there for each other saving from every fall of this cruel world...

He just finished his day by seizing the deal by stomping on Vikrant's feet  , protecting her nerves from the swimsuit round .I love him here, shutting him up with"Oh ! I just did..."...LOL! Sorry gals...moving on...

He annoyed her this morning by increasing the hours of her exercise by telling Sam Bhaiya, seizing her talks with Jalaibis. Still, he couldn't stand away feeling her uneasiness with abrupt breathing...which he could sense miles away...his need to protect her...his possessiveness seeing her, feeling her safely growing in her madness. This is what defines him...because no matter what, her craziness is the reason for his life.. the reason for his smile...

He knew she's been working out for a strict program, she was restricting herself against her nature from her fav foods..and she is a bit antsy at him for what he said earlier...and also a bit shaky about whatever happened with a goon...so he brought a fat-free pita bread sandwich or in other words a peace offering...But Khushi riled upon him with her frustration over this non-appealing starvation. She pounced at him by accusing him of wanting her to eat so that she would get "fat", but her pouts were melting him in return.He calmly looked at her with a smile, knowing that Vikrant's actions scrambled her wits, so he flirtatiously asked her, "How could she even think that he would do such a thing to her?.." and reeled her in as always ..How can she refuse his LOVE  knowing that he will never let any harm come near to her...a promise which he had always kept and he will keep forever...

because Arnav & khushi .. were hamesha ...and will be hamesha...

"Khushi ! Main aur tum ...

Hamesha na" 

Love the indulgent look of Arnav here , simple she is irresistible for him in any avatars...her innocent confession that she is up to something but she can't share with him and he respected that..but that melted him as always the other night just like right now the vision of  this goddess in front of him.

His gaze was caught while walking past his French window ... when a breeze tickled his face ... with a soft, passionate, and mesmerized smile ever seeing her across the poolside ... practicing her yoga... 

He stood arrested ...looking at her without blinking ...Where the poolside was lit with soft lights ...bathing her fragile visage covered in sky blue night dress which was illuminating her beauty along with the soft blue color of reflecting water ...with a wavy gentle breeze which was swaying the plants... among which she was the ray of light among the darkness... his brightest star ..."Jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai...wo hum hain..."... Yes!!!...his khushi ..

She bent forward ...  sideways ... and stretched .. & he stood quietly watching her ... stunned... lost... arrested his breath caught in his throat while he gulped ... as always...her beauty bewitched him... when suddenly ... she slipped .. he was bluntly pulled out of his intense meditation ... he ran towards her ... he had to hold her .. he had to be right next to his star.. he had to cocoon his Khushi in between his safe harbor ..

She was stretching ... when she lost her balance  .., and was about to plunge recklessly into the pool .. when she felt his hands on her ... making her steady  ..   ..he had told her once while joking  .. 'ek baar haath chodda toh dobara nahi pakdoonga' so how cud he is the one not to hold her.. he clasps her hands ..

Let her move slowly towards him... her back brushed with his front steely torso... cradling her back .. their hands intertwined .. their breaths collided ...while their heartbeats merged ...making their hearts their hearts beating in rhythm ...

She could feel his hot breath on her neck ... her breathing suspended for a bit .. & her heart started beating a naughty rhythm .. her hands were cradled in his .. his body balanced her .. his closeness had its desired effect on her as always"aap jab bhi humare paas atey hain..humare dil ki dhadkan tez ho jati hai ..She gets lost in his touch.. she was home ..  in his arms ..

He gently lowered her arms by taking her entire weight on himself .. so that she could put her foot down, which was elevated on her thigh to the ground ... her fragrance now enveloped him in her spell .. as he was already lost watching her... but now her nearness was creating havoc in him ..."Tumhare dil ke saath saath mere dil ki dhadkan bhi tez ho jati hai.."... he could  never let her go .. she was HIS ..just  HIS .. only HIS ..."Humari dhadkanain ek ho jati hain..."

He was protecting her with just the tips of his fingers, like five miniature copies of his heart touching her skin. This love is fierce, you know, a thing with claws and teeth when it comes to protecting those you claim. He was claiming her right there, as always.  He's been protecting this intense, precious bond they share that is more than desire, more than tenderness, more than adoration, more than love.

His need for her was overwhelming ... her nearness always made him lose himself .. he had an overpowering need to touch her .. to claim her as HIS.. to make her HIS .. he caressingly moved his hands on her bare arm .. he basked in his desire for her ... & felt overwhelmed by her reaction to his caress behind her closed eyes ... how lost she was .. Yes, she was HIS .. as much as he was HERS ..

The urge to be one with her was swinging him ... he gently cupped her shoulder ... his breath was blowing on her ears ... and he bent down ... caressed her cheek with a deep kiss ... marking .. claiming her as HIS ..."Jo main karoonga ...kya tum wo kar paogi" ... She quivered with her need for him .. his touch was playing havoc with her senses ..he was lost in her.. yes .. but she could find herself in his eyes and in his heart .. yes ...She was HIS as much as he was HERS ..

He slowly turned her around .... He desperately  wanted to lose himself in her as he turned her slowly towards him ... she slipped... but his arms were right there to catch him as always ...keeping her close to his heart... their eyes locked into each other ... lost in each other .. their hearts beating as one ... "Sun sake hain aap mere dil ki dhadkan ...haan Hamesha..."

Her eyes delivered what he wanted to hear. It seemed as if she said, "You're the twinkling light in my eyes. You're my shadow, always protecting me. You've always got my back, and I love you for that.

A perfect rabba vey ...summing up all of them... The entire scenario builds to this one point. No matter what the day may hold, no matter how many arguments they have throughout the day. At the end of the day, it is this being together that defines them. This trust and faith that each one is there for the other has grown up boundless. He will shield her, guard her and protect her, but he will not cast a shadow on her to exploit her growth. She wants to grow now. She wants to be more than just his wife. She wants to be a person in her own right. He will not hold her back. Because at the end of the day, this is where she will always end up, in his arms, draped in his love, bathing him with her illuminated innocence, casting a spell of charming his heart...brightening up his mind...indulging him in her craziness but with soothing LOVE...yes she is his brightest STAR...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 months ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was the last Rabba Ve and the most beautifully end. He wanted the child from her and she couldn't decipher his underlined meaning. Again we missed the Arshi with pregnancy track which we wanted so badly.

I love the visuals here, so clearsmiley27

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loving his side profile here

This was the ending of IPK and they had no idea how to execute the best show. A sad moment for me as we all had invested so much into this show and they ran out of ideas and if that was the case as we had discussed, it should have ended at their wedding leaving a beautiful feeling attached to it.

Beautiful write up and the gifs.Thanks for your efforts my dear friend.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

That was the last Rabba Ve and the most beautiful end. He wanted the child from her and she couldn't decipher his underlined meaning. Again we missed the Arshi with pregnancy track which we wanted so badly.

I love the visuals here, so clearsmiley27

Thanks, Mehr

I think they were ending the ASR character and accident by bringing her pregnancy and then a new character but uproar of the audience changed the whole dynamics.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Loving his side profile here

This was the ending of IPK and they had no idea how to execute the best show. A sad moment for me as we all had invested so much into this show and they ran out of ideas and if that was the case as we had discussed, it should have ended at their wedding leaving a beautiful feeling attached to it.

Beautiful write up and the gifs.Thanks for your efforts my dear friend.

Roop, we all know at this point things were making no sense, but as we are here and enjoying the part of IPK, which is unforgettable, so why bother?

You are very welcome dearsmiley27

xZoyax thumbnail

Well, I rested yesterday, and today my post is not there, wth?

What happened? IF is playing funny again?

Well, Besty, This post took my heart away, what a closure of IPK and these two. I know things were going crazy at this point but these two on the screen were the treasure to our eyes.