Something that dawned on me is that Priyanka has not acted with several heavy-hitters. She's never acted with Aamir Khan or Saif Ali Khan. Probably never will now.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Something that dawned on me is that Priyanka has not acted with several heavy-hitters. She's never acted with Aamir Khan or Saif Ali Khan. Probably never will now.
Never seen SRK/Parineeti mentioned before.

Akshay and Rani. SRK and Amisha.
SRK- Tabu/ SRK- Vidya Balan. 
I want to see RK and Sara together, I need some fresh pairs I never saw before.
I want to see RK and Sara together, I need some fresh pairs I never saw before.
Also DQ+ Tripti
DQ+ Alia
RK+Mrunal
DQ+Sai pallavi(I think they already did? I'm not sure)
Also DQ+ Tripti
DQ+ Alia
RK+Mrunal
DQ+Sai pallavi(I think they already did? I'm not sure)
Who is DQ?
You don't know DQ? 
He is one of the most charming and one of the finest actor from South! . He is a son of Legendary Malayalam actor Mammootty.
https://youtu.be/2ssQVyG_y0w?si=KUnvLc3ULG8IijI_
You don't know DQ?
He is one of the most charming and one of the finest actor from South! . He is a son of Legendary Malayalam actor Mammootty.
https://youtu.be/2ssQVyG_y0w?si=KUnvLc3ULG8IijI_
I know very few actors from the South, and the ones I know are the ones I've seen in BW films like Asin, Nayanthara, Prithviraj, and Dhanush.
So thanks for letting me know about him. He seems charismatic from the clips.
Ishaan and Sara