Happy New Year Friends...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy New Year Friends...

Happy New Year Friends...
Thank you Friend....
Wish you happy and healthy new year...
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I haven't started with the physiotherapy yet. My sister gave birth to a preemie baby girl in September. Now our bundle of joy is out of the NICU and has come home. So I was caught up with her. Will start the physio once she leaves in a couple of days.
How is the baby?? Playing with you??
Started Physio???
Happy New Year everyoneHappy New Year Friends...

She's doing absolutely fine. Just that she needs to be kept an eye on... No issues otherwise.
Yeah she plays with me, she's started recognising me lifting her in my arms and calms down immediately.
Good evening friends......
Good evening friends......
Had vacation time for new year and Christmas???
I underwent surgery on Thursday. Flying back to Bhopal tomorrow.
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I underwent surgery on Thursday. Flying back to Bhopal tomorrow.
How are you now? Why surgery again???
The infection wasn't healing and it wasn't letting my shoulder heal from the previous surgery. So they opened it again and took almost everything that was infected. Keeping me strongly under iv antibiotics to not get infected. Going on...