Could be…reddit waale phenkte bhi bohat hain 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Could be…reddit waale phenkte bhi bohat hain 😂😂
Maine munna ko block kiya phir kuch der baad unblock kiyaOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh sab kya chal raha hai
Kis ny kis ko block kiya, kon kiska MID hai

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Maine munna ko block kiya phir kuch der baad unblock kiya
Why did u block him? 😂😂
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Jitna confidently bol rahi ho na mujhe yahi lag raha hai ke renee ki hi panauti end karwao gi 😂😂
Now I believe you don't want your panauti to break 🤪. I was encouraging you. But apko khud ko confidence nhi hai 😏
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Now I believe you don't want your panauti to break 🤪. I was encouraging you. But apko khud ko confidence nhi hai 😏
Nai nai just really pessimistic after all continuous defeats 😂😂
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Khud toh sab bol rahay naya expose lao jab laya toh customer satisfaction hi nai hui…must say tough crowd 😂😂
Humein woh jana hai hai jo ayesha ko pata hai munna ky barey main 🤣😂
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Nai nai just really pessimistic after all continuous defeats 😂😂
Be optimistic
Even I don't like munna but I still feel he is going to win.
Woh mera fav hai so agar pata bhi ho toh:
Koi nhi ayesha khud bata dy gi 😂
Wesy King bro you actually like this spineless munna 🥴, Iss main like karney wala hai hi kya 😂