OFFICIAL - The Ultimate Salman film is Hum Aapke Hain Kaun!- Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

213

Views

13k

Users

29

Likes

448

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Let me make one for SRK Films smiley36


Om Shanti Om vs Zero


Koyla vs JHMS


smiley40 WHAT SAY??

That won’t be fair please don’t cause both these films are very close to my heart. Even though I know they will both lose still put them against each other 😭😭
OMWXZDEFKCH4RLCI thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#62

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

That won’t be fair please don’t cause both these films are very close to my heart. Even though I know they will both lose still put them against each other 😭😭


Don't worry, I ain't making anything.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
#63

Bracket updated


salman round.png

Edited by Stone-Cold - 2 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#64

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Don't worry, I ain't making anything.

That sucks even more 😢 (insert the walking away sad gif here)
OMWXZDEFKCH4RLCI thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#65

You pick the wrong way man to pitch those films.


1st Criteria to pick films should be that it should at least had SUCCESS Verdict, means from Highest ATBB to lowest Success verdict of Average.


Below all films should be not be considered as they are the ones rejected by majority of audience.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#66


Nice bracket

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

That sucks even more 😢 (insert the walking away sad gif here)

I hope this turns out better then whenm I did a bracket for hottest girl in Bollywood and Shalini Pandey won smiley36
Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope this turns out better then whenm I did a bracket for hottest girl in Bollywood and Shalini Pandey won smiley36

omg Shalini 😂

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope this turns out better then whenm I did a bracket for hottest girl in Bollywood and Shalini Pandey won smiley36

smiley37

QW2E2A77RCXIPPQB thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#70

Biwi #1 and Hum Saath-Saath Hain are a good match because both came out the same year and were the two biggest films in India, both starring Salman and Karishma.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/?igsh=ZWQ2bmE1MjZvMXVi

https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/lj4848922tk?si=F67sRhP5T0XiZrO8 Release data :26 April 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj4848922tk
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 17 days ago

"Vvan" - Official Trailer - Siddharth & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CkyV7dqE98
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".