Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hes senile tho 
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Hes senile tho
This man really is something else. 
"I believe it's a testing time for the young filmmakers today as to what kind of characters they want to create that the society will applaud. For instance, if there's a film in which a man asks a woman to lick his shoe or if a man says it's okay to slap a woman, and if the film is a super duper hit, then that's very dangerous," Akhtar said.
It is
Originally posted by: XLSTZX3V2TE5WTZJ
"I believe it's a testing time for the young filmmakers today as to what kind of characters they want to create that the society will applaud. For instance, if there's a film in which a man asks a woman to lick his shoe or if a man says it's okay to slap a woman, and if the film is a super duper hit, then that's very dangerous," Akhtar said.
Javed-ji has always seemed to have a slight touch of dementia, but I love him dearly 
I’m recent time he called his daughters movie Archie’s as brilliantOriginally posted by: rckRadhe
Javed-ji has always seemed to have a slight touch of dementia, but I love him dearly
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I’m recent time he called his daughters movie Archie’s as brilliant
That Kangana lawsuit has been keeping him cranky 
Similar topic
URL Not Available
Haathi chale baazaar, kutte bhaunkein hazaar 
Isko bolte hain selective outrage. 
Sheer Butchery https://youtu.be/o1ZGnofJgQ4 Highly highly criticized, but became an ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!!!
https://x.com/i/status/2070068646441898439
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/?igsh=MW44dDRtZmdxaGs4dw==
❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
119