Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Oh yes congratulations to him for finally having an actual hit!
In regressive downmarket trash that could have worked with just about anyone.
Vanga gave a BB with shahid as well 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Oh yes congratulations to him for finally having an actual hit!
In regressive downmarket trash that could have worked with just about anyone.
Vanga gave a BB with shahid as well 🤪
Not to mention Arjun Reddy! This was truly Ranbir's star power at work ! 
Originally posted by: Briaahna
Oh btw many thanks for this topic 🙏😁
You are welcome! Enjoy! You helped make it a hit! 
not ATBB😜wigbir step ahead
Originally posted by: Briaahna
not ATBB😜wigbir step ahead
Many films this year that did well were around the ATBB range. It is just different times. 

he did good with that wig 😂
Originally posted by: Briaahna
he did good with that wig 😂
Take the Kapoor name tag and money away, even a poor secretary will think twice about him. Even Hugh Hefner did great with the ladies despite being a budha.
Isme kya hai?
I had to smile about the title and then the remark 
...but honestly, I don't like to call him 'names'.
I think he regularly gets hair transplants (like Salman got and others, too) and in between, he wears the cap or a beanie and has wigs only when needed for work or public appearances.
Nothing that matters to me 
Originally posted by: Clochette
I had to smile about the title and then the remark
...but honestly, I don't like to call him 'names'.
I think he regularly gets hair transplants (like Salman got and others, too) and in between, he wears the cap or a beanie and has wigs only when needed for work or public appearances.
Nothing that matters to me
Thank you for giving me the more scientific reasoning. But as a spiritualist I believe in karma.
Deepika needs a solid comeback. And no, I don't think King will be it. I'd love to be proven wrong, but King is an ensemble mounted on a massive...
Name an actor who you think has been under utilized and really needs the right opportunities to shine through. I think we see this a lot in...
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
19