Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I also meant is other red flags like "wipe that off" towards Aloo. Being rude to Katrina and cutting her off in interviews. Doing a film like Animal. All those things fit in with the quote. Most people seemed more focused on the receding hairline part. 

No I totally agree which is why I said he’s far more effed up than the rest. He gives those vibes that he would be immensely emotionally abusive. 

Anyway AB walked into this marriage knowing what she wants. I don’t for a minute believe her dumb, naive act lol. She’ll be fine.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I would like to thank everyone who helped make my thread a blockbuster. Even those who came to personally attack me. It gave me so much validation. One day we will realize that our favorites are public figures. They know they sign themselves up to be judged by others the day they enter public life. No matter what we do not everyone will worship them. 

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This topic has been cleaned up. In the future please use the report button if someone makes a personal attack, taunts, mocks, etc. instead of sharing private messages and having a conversation on that person for like 5 pages. Additionally, this topic has gone too far in mocking and taunting Ranbir Kapoor to the point that it is no longer a discussion topic but just a mocking playground, thus topic is locked.