The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is a veryyyy smart reply Pete...
YUVIKA is not a cheater...
I welcome you all to the 50th EDT of Vanshaj forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/vanshaj/5345739/vanshaj-edt-50-rishton-ki-mahabharat
What was so smart about it? I said the truth , reply to this in EDT 50 please
Hi please lock this thread and make EDT 50 asa sticky thread
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I welcome you all to the 50th EDT of Vanshaj forum
![]()
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/vanshaj/5345739/vanshaj-edt-50-rishton-ki-mahabharat
Wow you guys are fast
Yes we are
Please shift to the next EDT we have exceeded the page limit over here
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90