sab thodi na puchenge tum kuch log hi to puch rahe ho so kitne hi honge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sab thodi na puchenge tum kuch log hi to puch rahe ho so kitne hi honge
Originally posted by: Spandan24
sab thodi na puchenge tum kuch log hi to puch rahe ho so kitne hi honge
I'm done with my questions, I'll come back with another set of questions only on the last day of your MOTW....don't know about the rest
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Uri baba kitne questions puchte ho tum log 😵💫
Though I know I am answering perfectly 🙂
You are a celebrity na...isliye itne saare questions 
Tiwari ji ke saath Kam karte ho to sawaal to uthenge na
I am not done, I will come up with one set everyday...& Sunday Ko grand finale...I am not gonna leave this opportunity...Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I'm done with my questions, I'll come back with another set of questions only on the last day of your MOTW....don't know about the rest
Jab kismat de mauka
Toh Maro Chaka, chauka...
kitne hi honge....Originally posted by: Spandan24
sab thodi na puchenge tum kuch log hi to puch rahe ho so kitne hi honge
You just challenged me...
Like how I had challenged the writer & they gave us an worse episode..
Ab tune soye hue sher ko gudgudi ki hai..

Hmm ab kya hi kar sakte hai
Though I think you guys are enjoying this motw 😵💫
You are a celebrity this week..Originally posted by: Spandan24
Hmm ab kya hi kar sakte hai
Though I think you guys are enjoying this motw 😵💫
Let this feeling sink in & enjoy 
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Hmm ab kya hi kar sakte hai
Though I think you guys are enjoying this motw 😵💫
we are definitely enjoying this
karo enjoy
But usse pehle give me answer of this simple question
F(x) = Sinx/(sinx + cosx)
Integrate this function from 0 to π/2
Originally posted by: Spandan24
karo enjoy
But usse pehle give me answer of this simple question
F(x) = Sinx/(sinx + cosx)
Integrate this function from 0 to π/2
Lol nope , my MOTW got over a looooong time ago
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90