no I am not watching any serial.Do any of y'all watch vanshaj and wagle ki duniya on Sony Sab? Typical daily soap pasun thodas relief... Mi Sony var ajun ek ‘Katha Ankahee' navachi serial pahili hoti... Ti suddha jara vegli hoti..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no I am not watching any serial.Do any of y'all watch vanshaj and wagle ki duniya on Sony Sab? Typical daily soap pasun thodas relief... Mi Sony var ajun ek ‘Katha Ankahee' navachi serial pahili hoti... Ti suddha jara vegli hoti..
Do any of y'all watch vanshaj and wagle ki duniya on Sony Sab? Typical daily soap pasun thodas relief... Mi Sony var ajun ek ‘Katha Ankahee' navachi serial pahili hoti... Ti suddha jara vegli hoti..
I think Sony network has some shows that are slightly different from daily soaps, I remember they had done a medical show that was limited to 50-60 episodes and had garnered some praise. Sony has the reputation of shutting down down their shows just as people are getting warmed up to the shows.
So here are the openers for team zee marathi
All are remakes.
एकूणच काय, झी मराठीच्या मागची फ्लॉप मालिकांची साडेसाती संपणारच नाही असं दिसतंय
Originally posted by: mishkil88
no I am not watching any serial.
If you or anybody is interested to watch something I'd highly recommend Katha... Khup aesthetic vibes Ani finite episodes aahet (200 something).Eka Turkish dramacha remake aahe hi serial. Ending la Zara downgrade zali suruvati peksha pan bearable. Quite fast paced too..
Can't share links to the promos but the first look gives u literal goosebumps..
yes I know Katha as it used to be telecast before KBC. Both recently concluded. Aditi Sharma is very good actress.If you or anybody is interested to watch something I'd highly recommend Katha... Khup aesthetic vibes Ani finite episodes aahet (200 something).Eka Turkish dramacha remake aahe hi serial. Ending la Zara downgrade zali suruvati peksha pan bearable. Quite fast paced too..
Can't share links to the promos but the first look gives u literal goosebumps..
If you or anybody is interested to watch something I'd highly recommend Katha... Khup aesthetic vibes Ani finite episodes aahet (200 something).Eka Turkish dramacha remake aahe hi serial. Ending la Zara downgrade zali suruvati peksha pan bearable. Quite fast paced too..
Can't share links to the promos but the first look gives u literal goosebumps..
कुठल्या channel वर आहे?
स्टार plus का? की सोनी?
sony var hoti aata sampli.
Manoj Bajpayee chi Killer Soup hya webseries cha trailer launch zala NF var, 11 January pahila episode... Konkona Sen Sharma pan aahe hyat
90/2 Varun India 153 all out 
.
मी score check केला तर SA team ची दुसऱ्यांदा batting सुरू झाली 

Here is new thread for general chit-chat. Happy posting.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Hey friends this is new thread.
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
New thread opened. Please post here.
1.4k