Originally posted by: Spandan24
ha jaise tum log muche writer bolnemai khush rehte ho thik waise hi Arpita di loves to say Shut up Pete 🙂
Writter ko writter nahi bulaoge toh kya bulagoge usko?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Spandan24
ha jaise tum log muche writer bolnemai khush rehte ho thik waise hi Arpita di loves to say Shut up Pete 🙂
Writter ko writter nahi bulaoge toh kya bulagoge usko?
Originally posted by: Spandan24
I can assure one thing you , asmita di and I will not leave this forum atleast, and I hope no one ( Arpita di , Rupi di , Sami di , suyash Bhai , even Harshad bhai etc ) will leave this forum
Aur tumhe lagta hai asmita di chali Jake mujhe question karne ka golden opportunity miss karegi motw mai 😂😂
Yeh Harshad Bhai Kon hai? 
Well the green shade is not this light , it's a darker shade of green which i just noticed after being in I-F for 4 years
He is a silent member in this forum who posts once in a blue moon , you will see him in Spandan 's MOTW tomorrow
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Well the green shade is not this light , it's a darker shade of green which i just noticed after being in I-F for 4 years
Yup it's Deep Parrot Green jo Parrot k body k thoda neechey karke hota hai I don't know how to explain 
Deep green colour isn't there in colour box so I am using light green for texts 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
He is a silent member in this forum who posts once in a blue moon , you will see him in Spandan 's MOTW tomorrow
Heiinnnn?

Originally posted by: Spandan24
ha jaise tum log muche writer bolnemai khush rehte ho thik waise hi Arpita di loves to say Shut up Pete 🙂
Tujhe sirf tu writer bolta hai...hum to sirf Teri haan me haan milaate taaki tuje bura na lage
Why are you so shocked? 
Tujhe sirf tu writer bolta hai...hum to sirf Teri haan me haan milaate taaki tuje bura na lage
Wahi toh , yeh ladka samajhta nahi hai
Kal jab iska MOTW hoga tab samjhega sab
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90