Award show editors are always bad. Powerpoint animation jaisa editing karte hai. Everytime rehearsals look better.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Award show editors are always bad. Powerpoint animation jaisa editing karte hai. Everytime rehearsals look better.
Originally posted by: anushka87
Jab SahAn ke daily achhe achhe scenes milna start ho jayen.... To samajh lena SEPARATION hone wala hai 🙂
Fir vo scenes FLASHBACKS me kaam aayenge isliye.... Bina mtlb ke kuchh nahi karte TMD makers
lekin scenes nahi hein na...o u mean both in one frame....aaj kal iseese kaam chalana padtha hein
nahin.... abhi kahan abhi scenes nahi mil rahe to abhi separation nahi hoga. Mera mtlb tha ki jab writers ko SahAn ka separation lana hoga na usse pehle vo SahAn ko happy moments and thode bahut romantic types scene dena start kar denge
lekin scenes nahi hein na...o u mean both in one frame....aaj kal iseese kaam chalana padtha hein
https://youtube.com/shorts/qZhXB8bQY3U?si=jQjPEWa9x2Xah6eG
Want this intensity back
https://twitter.com/_Harshadloops/status/1741269268946469218?t=WlAdKdr1Ui8G8cAO5tbs0Q&s=19
For donnaji's reaction 😂😝
Originally posted by: hellodona
I already got everyone's perspective in this Veerat plate sharing discourse. But thanks for being the voice of reason yet again sister.
I just wanted you to laugh at the Hansraj Prabhjyot comparison..but koi nahi. Anees laughed, I will remain happy with it.
One life lesson Ganja taught me, jitna mile, utne main adjust karlo.
life motto apna
jitna mile, utne main adjust karlo, but never stop dreaming big, soch mei bhi manifestation 😮💨🙌
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvKanLCN5bY/?igsh=ZTcxMWMzOWQ1OA==
Why?? Why didn't they include this scene 😭😭😭... Mujhe yeh dekhna hein
they so shamelessly forgot about this 🥲 dard hota
They have such cute pool, when I first saw it I expected lots of swim sux type of scenes but these idiots use it to drown themselves when in pain, the saying- chullu bhar paani mei doob jao
His andhbhakt fandom is the reason I don’t even feel watching this man., Banda accha hai but Abhimanyu was 🤮