Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Zee is launching shows back to back....all are remakes, nothing against them but seriously where the creativity has gone? I came to watch marathi shows due to its originality and authenticity and now Im only seeing remakes. What will happen to writers who want to pitch a fresh new story? Seems like they can never get a break in any channel. I'm not saying other industries are coming up with new stories, but at least they are launching new stories every now and then.
Zee is launching shows back to back....all are remakes, nothing against them but seriously where the creativity has gone? I came to watch marathi shows due to its originality and authenticity and now Im only seeing remakes. What will happen to writers who want to pitch a fresh new story? Seems like they can never get a break in any channel. I'm not saying other industries are coming up with new stories, but at least they are launching new stories every now and then.
I think Sony Marathi might have some original shows, sometime back they did an original comedy about Post office, the setting, if I recall correct was from 90s,
Zee is launching shows back to back....all are remakes, nothing against them but seriously where the creativity has gone? I came to watch marathi shows due to its originality and authenticity and now Im only seeing remakes. What will happen to writers who want to pitch a fresh new story? Seems like they can never get a break in any channel. I'm not saying other industries are coming up with new stories, but at least they are launching new stories every now and then.
Fully agreed.👍
Original यांना काहीच कसं सुचत नाही?
मराठी मध्ये इतके विपुल आणि छान साहित्य(कथा, कादंबरी) उपलब्ध आहे.
(Royalty च्या भीतीपोटी) zm त्यावर serial बनवत नाहीत का?
किती वेळा आम्ही (भयंकर) remake बघत बसायचे?
royalty ची भीती नाही imo. I think त्यांना चांगल काही बनवायचं नाही तर जे चालेल ते बनवायचं आहे. वेगळं काही करायची इच्छा नाही आणि हिम्मत नाही. कट-कारस्थान, eavesdropping, चाहाड्या , EMA असं सगळं पाहिजे. So I have stopped watching all the serials.Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
Fully agreed.👍
Original यांना काहीच कसं सुचत नाही?
मराठी मध्ये इतके विपुल आणि छान साहित्य(कथा, कादंबरी) उपलब्ध आहे.
(Royalty च्या भीतीपोटी) zm त्यावर serial बनवत नाहीत का?
किती वेळा आम्ही (भयंकर) remake बघत बसायचे?
As 150 pages are completed, I am closing this thread and opening a new one.
Here is new thread for general chit-chat. Happy posting.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Hey friends this is new thread.
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
New thread opened. Please post here.
1.4k