Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Oh God .. imagine aish trying to pull off 'tussi bade mazakiya ho' 

smiley11

YIKES that’s a nightmare!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

It would have been another Anjali...we didn't get to experience  h e r  Anjali as Kajol accepted the role (what a strange behaviour from Karan's side to first narrate the story to Aish and telling her he would like to cast her but 'had to ask' Kajol before).

I think, Ameesha could have been a good counterpart to SRK, especially because he initially wanted her after Rani declined because of the subject (she just had done - or was doing when SRK asked her first - a very similar role with Vivek Oberoi).

As far as I know, Aish had told SRK that she would like to be paired as a love interest with him (after Josh). Interestingly it happened two times but didn't end in a 'happy end'... 

In HTHS, she was just a fleeting existence as Salman's girlfriend...and in Shakti they were together in a hot item song. Then Kuch Naa Kaho with Abhishek happened and they only were together on screen to affirm that they couldn't live as a happy couple in a movie...

If we lived in an alternative universe where Aish was cast in K3G instead, we'd all be saying that there was no one more perfect than her for the role and we can't possibly imagine Kajol playing Anjali. That's simply how it works for most castings.

So was Rani the first choice for Chalte Chalte but she refused at first? I agree that Saathiya and Chalte Chalte both had similar premises so I'm glad Rani did both because they're two of my favorite films of hers. Saathiya is what more or less launched her as one of the top actresses since the films she'd done after KKHH hadn't gained much traction. 

I wonder if SRK was also interested in casting Ameesha because these was around the time that he was not a fan of Hrithik and worried that Hrithik might overshadow him. He may have felt that it would be a good choice on his part to be paired along with Hrithik's signature heroine.

Even in 2016, there were reports that Aish was very interested in working alongside SRK again after the success of their scene in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Jawan was also turned down by her because she wanted to be his lead actress and not just his cameo. It's definitely interesting how SRK and Aish never get a happy ending in any movie. They're either siblings, divorced, or one is dead. Even in Ishq Kameena, he's only fantasizing about Aish in a drunken dream.

Posted: 4 months ago

It would’ve flop because she can never act like Kajol.