Originally posted by: sulaayini
https://youtu.be/Qf7h4tDPKT8?si=Ll0xoK4dq7LoBhMZ
I want Maya or Nixen to leave but channel won't evict them.
I want Maya to evict. Real vesam bottle
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sulaayini
https://youtu.be/Qf7h4tDPKT8?si=Ll0xoK4dq7LoBhMZ
I want Maya or Nixen to leave but channel won't evict them.
I want Maya to evict. Real vesam bottle
https://youtu.be/TFUJG5t73Ag?si=EvYdRC6EvcEpoImx
Maya behaving like she is a saint person. I will prefer Poornima over her.
Then, I will come too.
She and Raveena are dangerous.
Ok done.. 
Originally posted by: sulaayini
https://youtu.be/TFUJG5t73Ag?si=EvYdRC6EvcEpoImx
Maya behaving like she is a saint person. I will prefer Poornima over her.
Maya worst behaviour and if anybody points out she become wild and infornt of kh as if she did everything for game
raveena very dangerous.. She is acting as innocent but she is not.
nixen over sound ah irrukku
Thanks for sharing