Bigg Boss 7 Promo Update

Use the thread to post promo videos / share written updates
& discuss regarding the same.
Have fun
Bigg Boss 7 Promo Update

Use the thread to post promo videos / share written updates
& discuss regarding the same.
Have fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here is the promo thread for this week
Thanks for the thread, Arthi
Maya Vs Vishnu
outside information effect
If you are coming then I will come. Sometimes I came no one will be here. That's why posting promos only.
https://youtu.be/Qf7h4tDPKT8?si=Ll0xoK4dq7LoBhMZ
I want Maya or Nixen to leave but channel won't evict them.
Originally posted by: sulaayini
If you are coming then I will come. Sometimes I came no one will be here. That's why posting promos only.
From today will come.. only 3 weeks left let's come.