Animal starting wave of violence against women - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

I hope the douchebag who beat up the girl....wouldn't be let go by putting the blame on the movie.....like some idiot judge do in Australia....

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That is why some members including me does not support Animal. I am not surprised that this is happening. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know cinema can corrupt people. It’s why My 60 something parents won’t let my 30 something butt watch Gadar 2 smiley36

Why gadar 2 why not animal?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

From now on anything violent that happens in the whole of India is as a result of the movie Animal smiley4

A movie like Animal would flop in any Western country, SK, Japan, China etc 

But in India such a movie that is so openly anti woman and has real incel vibes is somehow an All time Blockbuster 

Shameful 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Most people will know that what is shown in the movie is wrong and they are not to enact that. I also agree there are immature people who will feel inspired. I was talking to a friend earlier today and she said apparently this guy was harassing and stalking a girl. When the case went to court he said 'This is how the guys in the movies get the girl', that's where I learnt it from. 

The courts let him go. smiley18

There are reasons, why even English films are refused and movies are certified, because they carry a chance of influence especially on the younger minds. But there are adults with immature minds and cannot differentiate the difference because of their own sadistic nature. 

I think we can watch a movie, if we can handle it. I do not think the movie should have been promoted this heavily, which indicates that this is a 'thumbs up' all good movie. 

They can let go off the violence shown in western movies and are less likely to get influenced compared to movies made within their own culture and closer to home, taking it as something acceptable. 

Imagine if a movie like profile was made by Hindi cinema and people were promoting it. I think people would look at it more differently. profile was a good movie, but we cannot support the male lead and support the concept shown. In the same way, same rules apply to violent and objective films. 

That' how I balance it. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Both the accused were returning after watching Animal, the articles just forgot to mention it. 

Totally the film, domestic abuse/violence didn't exist before it. 🙄 SMH

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know cinema can corrupt people. It’s why My 60 something parents won’t let my 30 something butt watch Gadar 2 smiley36

You ain't watched Gaddar 2?

Shock pe shock de rahe ho. You trying to kill Cari within this week itself. You have not watched animal nor gaddar. smiley3

Next, I best not read that you have never watched a Jahnvi movie. If that's the case, just break it to me slowly. Don't take me down in one stroke. smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

You ain't watched Gaddar 2?

Shock pe shock de rahe ho. You trying to kill Cari within this week itself. You have not watched animal nor gaddar. smiley3

Next, I best not read that you have never watched a Jahnvi movie. If that's the case, just break it to me slowly. Don't take me down in one stroke. smiley37

Jhanvis done like 7/8 films. I think I only saw like 2 of them smiley36