Movie Discussions
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Daaldo isko koi jail main, he really needs to be humbled.
Ho jaane do release, bc kuch nahi hona. Chalni hi nahi itni ghatiya picture.
Would one expect something 'regular' from a project where the Bishnoi gang is involved???
I absolutely can believe that they tricked the actor (who is seen on the pic shooting) into a role they then used for the movie clearly destined to accuse & judge Salman (and those who were with him) for hunting and killing a protected animal.
Another attempt to the 'never-let-him-go' because of that (true???) incident.
I saw the trailer - the production value is so poor, I couldve shot a movie better with my 2003 Nokia mobile phone - if I could find it ofcourse!
Salman need not worry about this 'movie'
https://x.com/i/status/2081642280507801829 https://x.com/i/status/2081620658568691778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
9