Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Mera vo theory bhi add kar de jo EDT me discuss Kiya thasmiley37

Aab tune konsa theory bana lia? smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ohh God.... NeiVika dating phase is muchhh better than what I had expected....& It is really difficult to exceed my expectations because I expect a lottt.

The way Neil asked for that good night kiss!!smiley27The moment YUVIKA told her to close his eyes, Neil's expressions was sooo cuteesmiley42 Like Awww! That hair ruffling from YUVIKA also is sooo NeiVika..I can go on & on...

Emotional dependency, physical craving, desires, emotional intimacy Everything is well balanced....& Display of raw emotions...All this in a professional office setup.They are part of eachother's family also in a way.I had never seen anyother show's dating phase this much fulfilling... This is what we always wanted & now all I can say is"Thank you, Swastik"

Mujhe lagta hai Yuvika's I love you & kiss ek saath milega...but mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar jald mil jaye toh....

I loved Yuvika-Kabir interaction. They have such an interesting chemistry!! That back & forth dialogue-baazi, look in their eyes uff it was soo good. & Sarwar-Anjali were fantastic!!!!

& Yes he narrated his own story only....

& I don't know if you noticed it,but he actually updated his couplet..

On previous episodes first line of his couplet was:

"Tinka tinka nanhi chidiya 

Kyon bana rahi hai ghosla.."

& He met YUVIKA  & after knowing about her mindset, determination & strength

He erased the word 'why', he understood her reasons

"Tinka tinka nanhi chidiya

Bana Rahi hai ghosla"

I loved this detailing....

He called YUVIKA' nanhi chidiya 'bcz he must have found out from his research how new & inexperienced YUVIKA is without any formal business training..but he will get to know about her biggest strength & Sarthi once he comes into her World....

This man won't take that Sarthi lightly... because agar Rathi Ko harana hai toh pehle Sarthi Ko harana hoga....

I am waiting for Kabir vs Neil...

Precap is 🔥

Till now whatever they have shown of Kabir has been classy...I know how good Sarwar is as an actor & Swastik loves Karna so he is gonna be prominent for sure...

Thanks for the highlight Dii... lots of lovesmiley27

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

Mera vo theory bhi add kar de jo EDT me discuss Kiya thasmiley37

Which theory? Kabir kicking out everyone and Nagars abd Mahajans ending up on the street?smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Whaaaaat SimJay kissed in Episode 11? smiley3

Thank God I started watching Vanshaj from Episode 13 smiley37 

Writers are playing with US smiley7 

All these build ups better be worth their First Kiss smiley15 No one is interested in SimJay Kiss.

NeiVika's first kiss should be special, Neil waited Years for THIS smiley37 Aaj tho maang hi lia openly campus mein chillake smiley39 smiley36

Yes , episode 11 was the first episode that i watched and this was what i had to watchsmiley7

So you have never watched the first 12 episodes?smiley3

Dinner party episode was the best episode in the show and it was episode 12

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Oberoi is definitely out for revenge for something personal which happened due to the Mahajans

Swastik please make Dadababu as Kabir's dad or make sure that Kabir had the darkest hour of his life because of Dadababu , cause THE ENTIRE FORUM wants to see Dadababu in a negative lightsmiley42

NeiVika scenes were too cutesmiley42

I seriously can't believe that we haven't gotten a NeiVika kiss yet , even SimJay had one in episode 11smiley37

I really want Db's grey shade to come out..

But pata nahin Swastik karega ya Nahin?

So much drama he did when he found about Isha's modelling.. which was an obvious reaction...But then next episode mein YUVIKA ne mana Liya & he is okay with it..

Ekk episode negative nahin rehne dete use!!

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do drop your reviews here after watching, looking forward to read it smiley9

Told you Ahuja is a good actor, you never know he switches effortlessly like within a single episode he can flip and you will keep wondering what has just happened, his choices of characters are like that smiley36 oooh! Now that’s intriguing me even more , flip characters are the usually the best actors I am so looking forward to him as long as he stays away from NeiVika I am all aboard the Kabeer Express

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabir Oberoi , he seems to be a good villain the build up is perfect although don't have high hopes regarding execution as you have said and we have seen Swastik is fukked up when it comes to execution . He has the potential to be the perfect Karna . 

I looking forward to Neil vs Kabir 🔥

Neil always tries to stay updated regarding Yuvika it's a good thing as she doesn't tell everything to him 

The NeiVika scene was very cute , Yuvika got her revenge 🤣 bus ab dono ka teasing ho gya ho to presentation khatam kar dalo 🤣 

Edited by Spandan24 - 5 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Aab tune konsa theory bana lia? smiley36

Ye waala...how show should endsmiley37smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164462828

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Ahuja can be a fantastic villain but depends upon the Writers smiley39 Unka KARNA prem jag jayega and they try to whitewash tho ho geya smiley36 

I loved the way he was sitting in board room in precap smiley37

PSX_20231217_013924.jpg

His riddles has rhymes at least smiley36 as of now I'm loving his Couplets smiley42 Yuvika's Business is Baap Dada ka tabhi Oberoi has targetted that and he is continuously gonna TEST her capabilities putting her in challenging situations ishi bahane business sikh jayegi smiley37

I actually LOVE the fact that, NEIL Asks her questions, he keeps himself updated about her, I mentioned it because I love this thing about him smiley9 Only someone like Neil can handle a person like Yuvika smiley39 Woh Banda board room mein jaisa khada hai besides her thats actually class apart smiley37 

Han woh kiss nehi milegi yeh tho was very obvious thing, campus koi jagah hai kiss karne ka smiley7 Their First KISS should be in a private area at least, not in open campus smiley36

Why did they dress Kabir like a lukkha?smiley39Dress him like a sharp businessman in formals. Hope Kabir ke challenges acche ho...and yuvika actually defeat ho. Varna it will be like always...yuvika facing challenges and with bhashans she will overcome all the issues. Kabir being villain should say some hard facts especially to DB and yuvika tab jaake kuch maza aaye. They should not bring him just to glorify yuvika being all strong and resilience.smiley39

Edited by rbpll - 5 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Do drop your reviews here after watching, looking forward to read it smiley9

Told you Ahuja is a good actor, you never know he switches effortlessly like within a single episode he can flip and you will keep wondering what has just happened, his choices of characters are like that smiley36 

That's why both Aditi and Sarvar won that Zee acting show. They are really good actors. 

True about his characters. His Flip in Jyoti was shocking. smiley37smiley39