I don’t understand how is it hyped by them?
I for one, won’t have heard of the movie Salaar had it not clashed with Dunki. Like I had to search for last 3 Prabhas movies.
Clashing with Dunki brought Salaar into notice of Non-South-Indian market.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t understand how is it hyped by them?
I for one, won’t have heard of the movie Salaar had it not clashed with Dunki. Like I had to search for last 3 Prabhas movies.
Clashing with Dunki brought Salaar into notice of Non-South-Indian market.
New day new story by hombale's PR
I don't want to say..it was bad, he must have been drunk.
Salaar has very good buzz.It is doing amazingly overseas. The lyrical song and trailer were good.It is a big scale film, with grand sets. It will do very well in South and in Telugu overseas.
Dunki ..SRK has seen the film 5 times..Many times he hadn't seen his film fully. Hirani is that kind of perfectionist.He takes 6 months to edit his film.I think it will be great film and will do fantastically well.
We are fence sitters thank God.So no tension for us.Fans will be spending sleepless nights though.
Okay ok then….
This is what I have complained in every topic there is no transparency in India on movies and the real
Business it makes. https://twitter.com/vivekagnihotri/status/1737098244533219563
Vivek though 🤢
When I saw the trailer,I knew..Look at the size of the trucks
, the size of those guns..
Big toys for alpha males..
When I saw the trailer,I knew..Look at the size of the trucks
, the size of those guns..
Big toys for alpha males..
good sign or bad sign?
This is the first time a huge BW and a huge south film are clashing. Since last night..I am not sure what to expect for the long weekend.
This is the first time a huge BW and a huge south film are clashing. Since last night..I am not sure what to expect for the long weekend.
Hmmm alright
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
22