Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have seen some rants on twitter.This Morning Joginder Tuteja posted a nasty tweet and deleted.
Raj Bansal liked this tweet..
https://twitter.com/_SanjayGupta/status/1737063129568170457
Manoj Desai is a big mouth anyway
I have seen some rants on twitter.This Morning Joginder Tuteja posted a nasty tweet and deleted.
Raj Bansal liked this tweet..
https://twitter.com/_SanjayGupta/status/1737063129568170457
Manoj Desai is a big mouth anyway
Joginder Tuteja posted a nasty tweet about which film?
and also what is your prediction for both Dunki and Salaar?
I keep seeing Salaar part 1. Did part 2 start filming?
I think no, they didn’t start shooting for part 2.. But it was conceived as a two part movie when thry began.
Good strategy by Prabhas team to hype this movie up with forceful clashing and now crying about it. Whatever happens, in 2 days we will know if Hirani delivered and then the single screens would willingly kick the underperforming one out. Big deal. 
Originally posted by: URUKVGKPESQCJAHM
Joginder Tuteja posted a nasty tweet about which film?
and also what is your prediction for both Dunki and Salaar?
I don't want to say..it was bad, he must have been drunk.
Salaar has very good buzz.It is doing amazingly overseas. The lyrical song and trailer were good.It is a big scale film, with grand sets. It will do very well in South and in Telugu overseas.
Dunki ..SRK has seen the film 5 times..Many times he hadn't seen his film fully. Hirani is that kind of perfectionist.He takes 6 months to edit his film.I think it will be great film and will do fantastically well.
We are fence sitters thank God.So no tension for us.Fans will be spending sleepless nights though.
I don’t understand how is it hyped by them?Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
Good strategy by Prabhas team to hype this movie up with forceful clashing and now crying about it. Whatever happens, in 2 days we will know if Hirani delivered and then the single screens would willingly kick the underperforming one out. Big deal.
This is what I have complained in every topic there is no transparency in India on movies and the real
Business it makes. https://twitter.com/vivekagnihotri/status/1737098244533219563
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
...
https://x.com/i/status/2042043545607975151
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
22