Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Nature's humbling signs 
Leonardo DeCreeepeio is now Kate Moss’ sister who wasn’t even born when he was dating Kate Moss. When is he getting Weinsteined again?
Originally posted by: S4CZR443MCIPHMJI
Leonardo DeCreeepeio is now Kate Moss’ sister who wasn’t even born when he was dating Kate Moss. When is he getting Weinsteined again?
Sure settling for Gosling could help? 
First of all, I can assure you I get nothing but bad vibes from the gooseling.
Originally posted by: YZHF2PSSBBIQFCZS
First of all, I can assure you I get nothing but bad vibes from the gooseling.
Leonardo but no Gosling? 
Eagles on a downward trajectory?
How about if they were birds from Hitchcock’s The Birds, I’d make them both fly straight into the ceiling fan. 🧙♀️
Self care pro tip: take a random Tuesday off from work, listen to Bohemian Rahpsody and all your 80s favorites so you have motivation to clean your godddamn house
EDITED to reply ⬇️
Thought you’d never ask. I am now. But I’m Vijay bhaiya’s Rasputin. So I don’t know if he lets people at 80% get tagged. Tagged and bagged maybe, that’s for sure.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k